Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Really Blogger, really? And I Hate Everything...

7,954 hours later, I finally found out that I now need to link to my blog through Google Chrome and not Internet Explorer.  
Also, while it said it was 40 degrees out yesterday, it was not a balmy 40 degrees.  It was a windy, icy rain type of 40 degrees which I found out after I headed out for a walk with Lucy.  And once you are out with a walk with Lucy, you don't turn back unless you want your leg chewed off.
And, I oven-dyed some roving yesterday, which turned out very cool and I would show you pictures, but I didn't take any pictures because of--see above--I couldn't figure out how to post things any more and was going to give up this stupid attempt at blogging.
>Breath<
But the roving turned out really nice and wait until you see the colors--Rasberry, Lemon Drop and Island Blue. Let's just say you won't need your glasses on to see it, as my grandmother used to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment